You. Simply put, we are here for you.
Guiding you through your life stages ensuring you, your family, your assets or your business and employees are protected.
Our mission is to have a positive impact on everyone we work with.
The agency is headed by Jim Toth, who formed The Legacy Group after 35 collective years experience in the corporate world of health insurance and business consulting. Jim along with his wife, Ronda Toth, built the agency slowly brick by brick with a foundation strong in integrity and follow-through. ( Ronda Toth has taken a full time position, in 2017, with another company specializing in business intelligence and data analytics. All our best to this amazing woman )
How can The Legacy Group help You…
- Experts in The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), with over 35 years in health insurance experience. We can assess your individual situation, help calculate your tax credit subsidy and provide all your health insurance options.
- Proven, trusted advisers for all your insurance needs including; health, home, auto, life and business. Experienced to identify the best coverage options at the best price.
- Over 35 years experience in Medicare coverage and supplement options, let’s navigate the Medicare maze together.
- Meeting the needs of the LGBT community, ensuring we work with carriers sensitive to everyone’s needs and priorities.
- Educate and insure minority owned and small start-up businesses to ensure they are protected.
Jim has over 30 years experience in the insurance industry and has been recognized for excellence by the above mentioned carriers. Most recently he was awarded the Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield Premier Partner Award for five consecutive years. Jim’s focus is on Home, Auto and Individual Health insurance. He is also very experienced with charitable contributions and certified for Medicare.
Jim is an Ohio native and a graduate of Cleveland State University with a Bachelors of Business Administration. He currently lives in the Chagrin Falls area with his wife, Ronda, and their two children. Jim enjoys cooking, biking and coaching his children’s soccer and baseball teams.
Lori Phillips has over 35 years in the insurance industry. She has worked for Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medical Mutual of Ohio, and COSE. Lori has multiple certifications from America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP). An organization that advocates for the health insurance community and the consumers they serve. Certified for the Individual and SHOP Marketplace and Medicare. No longer working as a captive agent, Lori is able to quote the best carrier, the best product(s), the best cost to meet each specific need. Lori’s focus is you. Whether you need personal coverage or business coverage.
Lori is a Cleveland native with extensive health insurance knowledge and is new to The Legacy Group in 2014.
Amy keeps all our accounting and bookkeeping in order.
The Legacy Group works with the following Carriers
- AARP/ United Health Care
- Allstate Workplace
- American Modern
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- American Family Life Assurance of Columbus (AFLAC)
- Best Life & Health Insurance
- Colonial Life & Accident Insurance
- Consumers Life Insurance
- Encompass Insurance
- Erie Insurance
- Francis L. Dean & Associates
- The Hartford
- Home Protector Insurance
- Illinois National Insurance Company
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Company
- Mass Mutual
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- Molina Healthcare
- PacifiCare Life & Health Insurance Company
- Philadelphia Insurance Company
- Principal Life Insurance Company
- Travelers Insurance
- United Health Care Company
- US Health & Life Insurance Company
- Western Survey Company